I'm Christopher Ike

I create content for social media, including Instagram captions, Facebook & Twitter posts, graphic designs, video edits, Instagram reels, etc. 

In addition, I can help you grow your social media presence and build an engaged community for your business. 

Tools I use

For graphic design and video editing

For social media content scheduling

For video editing

For content management

Platforms I am conversant with

Work history

Social media manager, Bookz Stores

Jan 2024 to date

Link to Instagram page

A breakdown of what I am doing for Bookz Stores

  • I created a content calendar I use to plan content curation
  • I created loads of content, including Reels, Canva designs and Instagram captions. 80% of the content was meant to entertain and educate readers – the other 20% were promotional.
  • I created ads that reached 2.5K accounts and got profile visits
  • I scheduled posts consistently using Buffer

A snapshot of the content calendar I created

A snapshot of posts I scheduled in Buffer

A snapshot of my content designs

Snapshots of my ads campaigns

A snapshot of Instagram Reels I created

LinkedIn content manager, Uphance

Jan 2023 to date

Link to LinkedIn page

A breakdown of what I am doing for Uphance

  • I create promotional posts on LinkedIn each time we publish a new post on the blog to get more readers
  • I create and publish posts that educate readers about the benefits of using Uphance

Snapshots of my work samples